This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Makefile.tpl change
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at pacbell dot net>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC-Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 14:24:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: Makefile.tpl change
- Organization: Home
- References: <200211142016.gAEKGkL01289@greed.delorie.com> <3DD408AD.A454CDF8@pacbell.net> <200211142030.gAEKUQJ01635@greed.delorie.com> <3DD40D00.4B6B418D@pacbell.net> <200211142110.gAELAtW02355@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie wrote:
> You would obviously replace the :pserver:anoncvs with your own
> :ext:korbb - *if* you have an account there.
Apparently I don't or my previous attempts would have worked.
That leaves me with anonymous access, which means I would
not be able to update Makefile.tpl anyway.
> $ cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/src login
> Logging in to :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:2401/cvs/src
> CVS password:
> cvs login: authorization failed: server sources.redhat.com rejected \
> access to /cvs/src for user anoncvs
> $ cvs -z 9 -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/src get src
> cvs checkout: authorization failed: server sources.redhat.com \
> rejected access to /cvs/src for user anoncvs
> cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password
Looks like I cannot even get anonymous access.
If you would please be kind enough to check in the new
version, I would appreciate. Thanks!! - Bruce