This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HPUX IA64 longdouble changes
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Nov 2002 13:10:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: HPUX IA64 longdouble changes
- References: <200211062219.OAA27789@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
> some reason I was zeroing out the functions that did these operations
> for SImode and thus forcing us to use the DImode operations. I think
> this was a temporary hack from some time ago and it is no longer needed
> and should not be there.
This is because the original lib1funcs.asm file did not have working SImode
divide routines. This was fixed by Richard Henderson 2000-09-05, so this
has indeed been obsolete for quite a while now.
> * config/ia64/hpux_longdouble.h (FIXUNS_TRUNCTFSI2_LIBCALL): New.
> (FIXUNS_TRUNCTFDI2_LIBCALL): New.