This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Toplevel patch: Autogenerate Makefile targets 2 (*-target-*)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:29:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Toplevel patch: Autogenerate Makefile targets 2 (*-target-*)
- References: <20021114013628.GA888@doctormoo>
> These look out of place because the diffing program chose an odd
> way to write things. They are in the correct places (before and after
> the check-[+module+] target).
Argh. Perhaps context diffs next time?