This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Toplevel patch: Autogenerate Makefile targets 1 (do-*)
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:45:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Toplevel patch: Autogenerate Makefile targets 1 (do-*)
- References: <20021113184524.GA17271@doctormoo>
> * Makefile.def: Add list of recursive targets to autogenerate.
> * Makefile.tpl: Autogenerate do-* targets.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> +# This is being rewritten for cleanliness.
This comment seems inappropriate. Comments talk about what *is*, not
what *was*. This comment seems to talk about the change itself, not