This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] web pages: add lots of info to testing/index.html
- From: Kelley Cook <robert_k_cook at comerica dot com>
- To: "Janis Johnson @comerica.com" <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:35:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] web pages: add lots of info to testing/index.html
- References: <20021112101515.A3799@us.ibm.com>
>Validated with http://validator.w3.org (although it doesn't like the
>existing <verbatim> tag in beginner.html). If there are no objections
>I'll check these in within a couple of days.
<verbatim> is a MetaHTML tag that won't show up in the generated page
and which you can verify is not actually in the web page at
MetaHTML unfortunately makes it somewhat difficult to pre-debug an html
patch. Here is a workaround that sometimes works. You can save the page
that is currently on the website (and therefore already has been
processed by metaHTML) and hopefully apply your proposed diff-file to
that page (this, of course, only works if you were not using metaHTML
tags), to which you can check using the HTML Validator.