This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: toplevel patch: most autoconfiness of variables
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:50:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: toplevel patch: most autoconfiness of variables
- References: <20021112184204.GA15394@doctormoo>
> If this is approved, it will go into gcc 3.4bib, and will hit src when
> that lands (shortly after 3.3 branches, hopefully).
> * configure: More autoconf-style substitutions.
> * Makefile.tpl: More autoconf-style substitutions.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.