This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR c/8439
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:34:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR c/8439
--On Saturday, November 09, 2002 12:47:14 AM +0100 Eric Botcazou
That seems like a good strategy. Try it, and check it in if it passes.
Bootstrapped/regtested (c,c++,objc,f77 mainline) on i586-redhat-linux-gnu.
I don't have CVS access, so you need to check it in for me. Patch and
Committed to mainline. If you're going to do more patching (and I hope you
will!), please request a CVS account.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com