This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] merge libstdc++ contributors into doc/contrib.texi
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:19:29 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] merge libstdc++ contributors into doc/contrib.texi
On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> 2002-11-11 Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * doc/contrib.texi: Merge in the list from the libstdc++ web pages.
Thanks! Please note that directly before this list there is a (soon
obsolete) link to the original web page which also should be removed
by means of this patch.
> +diagnostic messages involving templates, maintaining the numerics
> +library (including that pesky <limits> :-), and keeping up-to-date
> +anything to do with numbers.
Should ":-)" be marked up as @code?
> +Loren J. Rittle for the FreeBSD port and for improvements to libstdc++-v3
> +including threading fixes, thread-related configury changes, critical
> +threading documentation, and solutions to really tricky I/O problems.
Does this make it clear that the FreeBSD port is the libstdc++-v3 port
(not the GCC port)?
Ulrich's entry seems a bit long compared with most of the other ones;
perhaps Phil could try to compress this?