This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: FYI: Classpath comparison
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 10 Nov 2002 14:28:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: FYI: Classpath comparison
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
Gerald> Some thoughts: First of all, would you mind moving the actual
Gerald> script to wwwdocs/bin (AFAICs it currently resides in
Gerald> wwwdocs/htdocs where we only ought to have documents).
Not at all. I'll check this in shortly.
Gerald> In this case, I'd suggest to start with a nightly cronjob that
Gerald> automatically performs the comparison and generates a new HTML
Good idea. I'll look into implementing this.