This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix c99 builtins
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 23:08:32 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Fix c99 builtins
On Sat, 9 Nov 2002, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> Currently we recognize c99 builtins with the __builtin* name only and fallback
> into __builtin_* call, while in non-c99 mode we recognize them and fallback
> into * call.
They're meant to be recognised with both names except in strict C90/C94
mode (and fall back where appropriate). I think what you want is "true,
true, !flag_isoc99" rather than the current "true, !flag_isoc99, true" or
your new "flag_isoc99, true, !flag_isoc99". This is as documented.
Joseph S. Myers