This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++ - more tests
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:48:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++ - more tests
On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 11:26 AM, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
They will care about the bloat from the frame info, necessary on
the execution path from the "exception" to the "finally" point.
I don't think it is necessary. See my other email about fp <?