This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix x86-64 glibc build failure
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aj at suse dot de, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:39:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix x86-64 glibc build failure
- References: <20021107223140.GZ7964@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 11:31:40PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> mainline gcc loops forever building glibc when it creates (set (reg:SI)
> (subreg:SI (label_ref:DI) 0)) that matches x86-64 lea pattern. Since this
> instruction (even when it is strange) is meaningfull I think we are correct to
> do that and we should fix mark_jump_label to seach for label refs inside
Didn't Jakub already fix this?