This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++ - more tests
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:57:56 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++ - more tests
On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> To clarify, this is about pthread_cleanup_push/pop, right? Which are
> used in code that _uses_ libc, not just inside libc itself.
So then you need all -pthread code compiled with -fexceptions,
right? All user code? Perhaps *make it the default for C?*
Argh! Bloat! .eh_frame and friends everywhere!