This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++ - more tests
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "jason at redhat dot com" <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:05:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++ - more tests
- References: <20021107000307.GQ22215@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <20021107015959.GA17046@egil.codesourcery.com>
On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 05:59:59PM -0800, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Are there other uses of __try/__finally which y'all have in mind that
> wouldn't be covered by this?
Not at present.
> p.s. It would be nifty if setjmp/longjmp could be defined in terms of
> exception handling. Anyone put thought into that?
See the description of longjmp_unwind in the ia64 eh abi.