This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Implementing Universal Character Names in identifiers
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: "Martin v. L?wis" <loewis at informatik dot hu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 08:12:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: Implementing Universal Character Names in identifiers
- References: <200210280715.g9S7FdI2003815@paros.informatik.hu-berlin.de> <20021107080904.GE11859@daikokuya.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:-
> Also, as a QOI issue I'd like token pasting to work for UCS's,
> though the standard does not require it. Does your patch handle
b.t.w. it wouldn't surprise me if you get this for free, given how
pasting is now implemented.