This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com, jason at redhat dot com, drepper at redhat dot com
- Date: 06 Nov 2002 18:25:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [basic-improvements] try/finally support for c/c++
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <E574C5EE-F1AA-11D6-B483-000393B2ABA2@apple.com>
Matt Austern <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| I'm not necessarily opposed to this change, but mostly I want us
| to recognize that what we're doing is language design and that it
| ought to be treated as such.