This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa]: SSAPRE Update
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 11:41:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa]: SSAPRE Update
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <28BE84CA-F1A4-11D6-BFD1-000393575BCC@dberlin.org>
On Wed, 06 Nov 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Diego, I externalized set_bb_for_stmt because it's one of the only
> functions we don't have a "get" but not a "set" accessible for (ie
> bb_for_stmt was around, but not set_bb_for_stmt) and it was necessary
> for proper operation.
> Alternatively, you could make both bb_for_stmt and set_bb_for_stmt
> private, and have replace_ref_* call set_bb_for_stmt for us.
Yes, replace_ref_stmt_with() will need to do that. Leave the
external call for now. It will be easy enough to replace once
replace_ref_* is working properly.