This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patches for the 3.2 branch
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 22:50:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: patches for the 3.2 branch
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <200211051714.SAA33274@numa6.igpm.rwth-aachen.de>
your patch for PR 7788/7743 only made it to the mainline but not into the
3.2 branch (although the ice-on-legal-code is a regression from 3.2).
Shouldn't it be applied to the branch as well?
I thought I had. I will do so. Thanks for checking.
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
'But that's a lie.' - 'Yes it is. What's your point?'
email@example.com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : firstname.lastname@example.org