This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Atomic operations for PA
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Cc: bkoz at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:17:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Atomic operations for PA
> I was thinking the same thing, but doesn't it also have to match hppa2.0 and
> hppa64 as cpu names? The default would look for three different directories.
Yes. I did a quick check on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu and unfortunately
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)