This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tic4x/c4x configuration files
- From: "Svein E. Seldal" <Svein dot Seldal at solidas dot com>
- To: Michael Hayes <m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:35:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] tic4x/c4x configuration files
- References: <3D95E09F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3DA6C241.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Hayes wrote 2002-10-12:
I hate to do this, but are there any news about this patch (again)? I
cannot see that the patch has been committed yet. Please, please do so
Not yet! Anyway as the c4x maintainer I agree with this patch.
If there no objections in the next few days I will commit it.