This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR 8415
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 07:52:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR 8415
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tom Tromey wrote:
This patch fixes PR 8415.
Generating different `throws' data in the compiler seemed like the
best option. The interpreter already has data available in this
format, so changing to this approach means less runtime allocation
than the alternatives. Also this approach saves some tiny amount of
space in the output (2 bytes per `throws').
I have a test case which I'll check in.
Ok to commit?
I see no reason not to. Go ahead.