This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: toplevel: Eliminate reference to 'gui', 'libproc'
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Sep 2002 14:03:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: toplevel: Eliminate reference to 'gui', 'libproc'
- References: <20020929165936.GA27607@doctormoo.dyndns.org><200209301650.g8UGocJ28942@greed.delorie.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "DJ" == DJ Delorie <email@example.com> writes:
DJ> Technically OK, but could someone confirm the demise of gui and
DJ> libproc first?
`gui' was a gdb gui being written in scheme around 1995.
It died before Feb 1996.