This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patches for mips
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:22:21 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: patches for mips
On 30 Sep 2002, Eric Christopher wrote:
> All ok. Since all of these fix regressions (other than the vr-series
> rename/remove) they are ok for mainline. The vr patches are also ok for
> mainline. ^^^^^^^^
Did you mean "3.2-branch and mainline" here?