This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: S/390: Enable libgcj for s390*-*-linux*
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Sep 2002 09:39:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: S/390: Enable libgcj for s390*-*-linux*
- References: <OFE319BDFF.F9FF5FF5-ONC1256C44.00599ED6@de.ibm.com>
On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 09:28, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> I've just posted the latest test results to the list, based on a checkout
> of today. Interestingly, there are now 8 new libjava failures, 4 with
> TestProxy and 4 with utf8concat. Are those known issues, or is this
> something I should look into?
These are both new test cases I checked in over the weekend.
There's one fix for both of these which is awaiting approval: