This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix alpha glibc build failure
- From: Falk Hueffner <falk dot hueffner at student dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 30 Sep 2002 17:55:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: fix alpha glibc build failure
- References: <20020930032055.GA8987@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
> I didn't manage to reduce the test case, but it was one of
> the libm functions that does a lot of int/float union frobbing.
Is this the same as c/8002? I've attached a small testcase there...