This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top level: Separate src release scripts from Makefile (correct)
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, dj at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:24:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: Top level: Separate src release scripts from Makefile (correct)
- References: <20020929222448.GA8342@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
This time it actually works;
Today's GDB's snap appears to have worked. We've now got a stable baseline.
'make -f src-release gdb+dejagnu.tar' works (and the md5sum is there).
'make -f src-release gas.tar.bz' works.
otherwise the same as
I've updated GDB's snapshot script so that it will work with either
src-release (prefered) or Makefile.in.
From GDB's point of view, I think the next steps are: commit the
src-release file; check that tomorrow's snap works; and finally, commit
the src/Makefile changes so all is back in sync.
Although, before all this you need a thumbs up from binutils.