This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: S/390: Enable libgcj for s390*-*-linux*
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:38:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: S/390: Enable libgcj for s390*-*-linux*
Andrew Haley wrote:
>Out of interest, have you got a set of "make check" results for libgcj?
I've deleted the last set of results; once my next make check goes
though, I'll post them to gcc-testresults.
However, there were only three test case failures on s390(x): two cases
of PR1343 and one of Array_3 (there used to be three of the latter, but
two of them were fixed recently).
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
Linux for S/390 Design & Development
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032 Boeblingen
Phone: +49-7031/16-3727 --- Email: Ulrich.Weigand@de.ibm.com