This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix SSA-DCE tree dumps
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:11:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix SSA-DCE tree dumps
On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> > 2002-09-27 Steven Bosscher <email@example.com>
> > * tree-ssa-dce (tree_ssa_eliminate_dead_code):
> > Initialize prev to NULL_TREE. Don't close dump_file
> > until end of function. Dump the the tree after DCE
> > for -fdump-tree-dce
> Thanks. This is OK. I notice that DCE is completely broken now.
It always, well, was.
After I finish the SSA update stuff in PRE (Only strength reduction
updates need to be added), then adding copy propagation to PRE, i can look
If you don't get to it first, that is.
> Oh, well. Can you commit patches or would you want me to commit
> it for you?