This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improved boehm-gc support for s390/s390x
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Boehm, Hans" <hans_boehm at hp dot com>
- Cc: "'Ulrich Weigand'" <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, boehm at acm dot org
- Date: 27 Sep 2002 13:38:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improved boehm-gc support for s390/s390x
- References: <75A9FEBA25015040A761C1F74975667DA13324@hplex4.hpl.hp.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Hans" == Boehm, Hans <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Hans> (Currently I believe the two GC versions are a bit different, in
Hans> that 6.1 has not been integrated into gcc. But they differ
Hans> mostly in ways that are not relevant to libgcj.)
Now would be a good time to import 6.1. I'll try to get to it soon.
Is there a mailing list I can subscribe to so that I can see
announcements of new GC releases? I'm not too good about remembering
to poll the web site, so we always tend to lag a bit.