This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cleaning up VMS chapter in manual
- From: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"Nathanael Nerode" <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:41:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: cleaning up VMS chapter in manual
- Organization: Ada Core Technologies, Inc
- References: <20020927154006.GA2602@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
- Reply-to: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
The include file stuff is certainly N/A for Gnu C on Alpha/VMS.
However I think the globalref globaldef stuff is still applicable. It's used in our Alpha/VMS port of GDB, which is
currently built with
Compaq C but may (someday) be built with Gnu C. The examples in the VMS chapter at least compile with Gnu C.
Ada Core Technologies, Inc
> Comments solicited on my patch! Gerald Pfeiffer has approved it unless
> someone says something, so if there's a problem please say something!!