This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [basic-improvements] Remove unused functions in rtlanal.c.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:22:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [basic-improvements] Remove unused functions in rtlanal.c.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 08:06:14AM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove unused functions in rtlanal.c. I
> confirmed that none of cfg, 3.4, and head uses the functions being
Leave all the cfg files alone until we merge from cfg-branch.
There's a lot of code waiting there.