This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.2 powerpc cross compile patch
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Brian Kuschak <bkuschak at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:35:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2 powerpc cross compile patch
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 02:23:46PM -0700, Brian Kuschak wrote:
> gcc-3.2 wouldn't build for me due to a problem with
> inhibit_libc not taking effect.
> The following now works, and builds a working
> ./configure --host=i686-linux --target=powerpc-linux
> --enable-shared --enable-threads
> --enable-languages=c,c++ --with-cpu=405 --without-fp
> Patch is attached.
No. You're supposed to do this by getting glibc, faking out its
configure script, and running 'make install-headers' before you build
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer