This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch (expand_expr:MINUS_EXPR)
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:28:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch (expand_expr:MINUS_EXPR)
Geoff Keating wrote:
>With the test case, the patch is OK.
>[I thought about this a lot, and decided that this patch is probably
>no worse than the alternatives.]
OK, I've now committed the expr.c patch as posted, and the testcase as
gcc.dg/20020926-1.c. Thanks for looking into this issue!
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best Regards
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
Linux for S/390 Design & Development
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032 Boeblingen
Phone: +49-7031/16-3727 --- Email: Ulrich.Weigand@de.ibm.com