This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: cp_binding_level reorg
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:56:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: cp_binding_level reorg
- References: <48860C6C-D108-11D6-9DC6-00039362EF82@apple.com>
On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:27:36 -0700, Devang Patel <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, September 21, 2002, at 02:44 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
>> There's no reason for there to be a vtable chain in each binding level;
>> there should only be one global chain of vtables.
> You mean, removing vtable chain from cp_binding_level ?
Yes, it can be separate.