This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Add -fdump-tree-optimized [patch]
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Sep 2002 10:26:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Add -fdump-tree-optimized [patch]
- References: <20020926005925.GA10186@tornado.toronto.redhat.com>
Op do 26-09-2002, om 02:59 schreef Diego Novillo:
> Contributed by Steven Bosscher. It dumps the function after all
> the optimization passes have been applied.
> Steven, I slightly modified the patch to work inside
> optimize_function_tree instead of c-decl.c
I had it there at first, too, but I didn't want to make tree-optimize
depend on c-tree.h because tree-optimize is supposed to be language
Maybe we should rename print_c_tree() to print_[sg]imple_tree() when
Jason's new IL goes in, and move all the print_c_tree() stuff out of
c-tree.h, to a new header or to tree-dump.h. The C front end doesn't
dump C trees, and the new IL is not a C AST anymore.