This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: cp_binding_level reorg
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dpatel at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:27:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: cp_binding_level reorg
On Saturday, September 21, 2002, at 02:44 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
There's no reason for there to be a vtable chain in each binding level;
there should only be one global chain of vtables.
You mean, removing vtable chain from cp_binding_level ?
ChangeLog entries for a C++ patch should go into cp/ChangeLog.
OK. I will fix it.