This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Simplify RTL for loop exits without nesting (take 2)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:35:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Simplify RTL for loop exits without nesting (take 2)
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 08:46:06PM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> + /* Check if we definitely won't need a fixup. */
> + if (whichloop == nesting_stack)
I don't see how this imples that a fixup won't be needed.
>From expand_goto_internal I see
/* Find the innermost pending block that contains the label.
(Check containment by comparing insn-uids.)
Then restore the outermost stack level within that block,
and do cleanups of all blocks contained in it. */
for (block = block_stack; block; block = block->next)