This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] remove cpu_limits.h support
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:56:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] remove cpu_limits.h support
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20020925204927.GH8283@redhat.com>
> Not quite. I was going to leave the generic include there,
> since there are technically still four hooks a target could set.
Can't that be done in os_defines.h?