This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] remove cpu_limits.h support
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:49:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] remove cpu_limits.h support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 03:29:00PM -0500, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Actually... all cpu_limits.h bits are now unused. I've removed them, as
> per your suggestion. Is this what you were expecting?
Not quite. I was going to leave the generic include there,
since there are technically still four hooks a target could set.