This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libffi test for closures
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: 25 Sep 2002 13:17:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: libffi test for closures
- References: <3D84B8D4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 09:44, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Does it make sense for others to add these testcases to ffitest.c?
> I used them to verify libffi closure functionality on darwin/AIX. The
> number of args is due to the boundary between GPR's and FPR's I had to test.
These look useful - I'll check them in.