This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug-dejagnu] Dejagnu and parallel make tests of gcc
- From: Rob Savoye <rob at welcomehome dot org>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, bug-dejagnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:07:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Bug-dejagnu] Dejagnu and parallel make tests of gcc
- References: <200209241614.g8OGE2030397@pc960.cambridge.arm.com> <20020924104439.C8038@welcomehome.org> <3D91DB00.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 11:49:20AM -0400, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Yes, except for one baseboard file and configuration they are the same
> (some blank lines and space differences which I will get rid of after Rob
> finishes with the dejagnu release).
Ok, it looks like I've managed to get the release files uploaded, and they
propogated to the other GNU mirrors last night. I'll make the release
announcement in a bit. The CVS tag for this release is dejagnu_1_4_3.
I released it as deb, rpm, pkg, and depot package formats. Have fun!
Classically, there is a bunch of stuff ready to go in for the next release,
which I guess is good... :-)
- rob -