This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: toplevel Makefile.in: autogenerate more
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>, neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:25:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: toplevel Makefile.in: autogenerate more
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Sep 24, 2002, DJ Delorie <email@example.com> wrote:
> > As much as I like automation, this rule is bad. Not everyone has
> > autogen, and those who don't shouldn't get penalized if they happen to
> > get the timestamps rearranged.
> If they use the recommended script, contrib/gcc_update, they'll get it
Not if you are updating gdb, or binutils it won't.