This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Sequential build of libjava
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org, lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, matz at suse dot de, mrs at apple dot com, mszick at goquest dot com, phil at jaj dot com, psmith at gnu dot org, tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:01:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Sequential build of libjava
- References: <email@example.com> <65F01575-C99B-11D6-9548-000393941EE6@apple.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200209221446.KAA24138@caip.rutgers.edu> <email@example.com>
> From: Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Sep 22, 2002, "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com> wrote:
> > ok to install on the trunk?
> Ok, thanks for beating me to it!
Thanks for the review. I managed to test it myself with libjava and
it all built very nicely in parallel (oo-yeah) so I installed it.
I'm still interested to hear if anyone else with multilibs platforms
has any parallel success (or failure) with the patch now that it's
installed. Especially on other (i.e. not solaris2) systems.
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org