This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NetBSD/ARM aout rework link specs
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at buzzard dot freeserve dot co dot uk
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:02:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: NetBSD/ARM aout rework link specs
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <200209210953.g8L9rKG00844@buzzard.buzzard.freeserve.co.uk>
On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 10:53:19AM +0100, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> Jason, are you ok with this?
Yah, this is great, thanks. Just one change, though ..
NETBSD_LINK_SPEC -> NETBSD_LINK_SPEC_AOUT, so that it's
consistent with the NETBSD_LINK_SPEC_ELF that I already
did in netbsd-elf.h.
-- Jason R. Thorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>