This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC PATCH] GCC multilib vs. OS multilib naming
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:31:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH] GCC multilib vs. OS multilib naming
- References: <20020920164451.C5743@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <20020920162446.GC11765@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 09:24:46AM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 04:44:51PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > On sparc64-linux --with-cpu=v7:
> > gcc -print-multi-directory
> > .
> > gcc -print-multi-os-directory
> > ../lib
> Why are we distinguishing between multi-directory and multi-os-directory?
> Why would we not simply be changing what multi-directory is?
See my mail exchange with Daniel Jacobowitz about what would that mean.