This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix warnings and errors building libiberty with pcc on vax-dec-ultrix4.3
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:14:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix warnings and errors building libiberty with pcc on vax-dec-ultrix4.3
- References: <200209192254.g8JMskY5005458@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 06:54:45PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> This is the first of a series of patch to fix the K&R compatibility of
> binutils for building on vax-dec-ultrix4.3. I have now a complete
> set of patches that allow binutils to build with both pcc and gcc
> with no regressions but they need documenting.
When compiled with gcc, libiberty/md5.c gets many warnings of the form
libiberty/md5.c:407:58: warning: function-like macro "FI" must be used with arguments in traditional C
Your patch does not address this issue. Is it actually a problem?