This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: move init_real_once invocation
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:35:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: move init_real_once invocation
- References: <20020918171309.A4649@redhat.com>
Note, this patch:
> Fixes one of the reported real.c regressions, but I forget which.
> Comment should be self-explanitory.
> * toplev.c (backend_init): Move init_real_once invocation ...
> (do_compile): ... here.
didn't fix the irix6 bootstrap failure, if that's what you were going
for. http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-09/msg01043.html) still
happens as of CVS late today.
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org