This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fix botched renaming
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:28:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fix botched renaming
On Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 03:50 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
Yes, but not the same fact you claimed in the original message, and
On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 03:45:08PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
Yes, but you also claimed i didn't compile the changes, implying i'm
not careful about doing so, which i did, and am.
You didn't compile the changes you committed, and that's a fact.
You said: "Do us the favour of at least _compiling_ your changes."
1. Rude, for no good reason (which is why i even bothered to reply).
2. Incorrect. I compiled my changes. However, all of them were not
what was committed. There is a difference.
You make it seem like the changes in question were untested, which they
The changes were not broken, the commit was.
Once again, this is also rude, for no good reason.
If you need separate check-outs for separate changes, please do so.
If you feel the need to berate or belittle me, please do so privately.
I don't need your help in managing my development environment. If
you'd like to watch my typing and make sure i don't spell things wrong
once every two years, feel free.