This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] fix botched renaming
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 15:45:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] fix botched renaming
On Thursday, September 19, 2002, at 03:35 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
Yes, but you also claimed i didn't compile the changes, implying i'm
not careful about doing so, which i did, and am.
On Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 03:18:19PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
Err, I did, cvs didn't pick them up because i spelled it wrong on the
commit line and didn't notice (I have changes in other files i didn't
I actually did "perl -pi -e "s@flag_tree_ssa_@flag_tree_@g" *.[ch]"
"perl -pi -e "s@TDI_ssa_@TDI_@g" *.[ch]"
So I *assure* you i got them all.
But you didn't commit them, so it doesn't count.