This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS, SH fixes for union real_extract
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:08:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: MIPS, SH fixes for union real_extract
- References: <20020328073845.GB27858@codesourcery.com> <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 06:04:44AM -0500, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > In any case, running a simulator test takes quite a bit of
> > setup
> That's relative. It usually is a lot easier than people think.
> Said to counter any negative impression from your reply.
Coming back to this ages later - I find it's a lot easier to use the
'uberbaum' pre-unified tree than to follow the instructions in
simtest-howto. Following the instructions, I invariably make a
horrible mess of the combined source tree the first time I try to
Would you like a revision of the howto which describes how to use